Saturday, March 3, 2012

His Eye Is On The Sparrow

I walk home a lot from work. There are certain days I dread walking home because there are very perverted guys that call out and say stupid stuff when they play cricket out by the main road and see me walking. I always pray and ask God to either make them shut up or provide a way for me to avoid them on the way home. God never fails. He always brings around someone I know that is able to take me home so I don't deal with those guys.

This may not be a huge deal, but the fact of the matter is God still takes care of me regardless of how small the troubles. God doesn't just want us to give Him the big things in our lives. He wants us to trust Him with every part of our lives regardless of how big or how small.

"What's the price of two or three pet canaries? Some loose change, right? But God never overlooks a single one. And he pays even greater attention to you, down to the last detail-even numbering the hairs on your head! So don't be intimidated by all this bully talk. You're worth more than a million canaries." (Luke 12:6, 7 MSG)


God delights in us making Him a vital part in every situation and every aspect in life. He smiles when we smile and holds us when we cry. You were created to be happy and satisfied with the life that God has planned out for you. He cares so much for you that He knew your name before you were even born, it says so in Isaiah. To find that happiness, you and I need to simply let go and let God.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak life.